Stella Stew.... and momma too.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday



Posted by Jillian Sandler at 12:33 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jillian Sandler
I am mom to the most beautiful girl and mom-to-be to baby girl #2. I love music, snowboarding, reading, watching movies, going out to nice dinners and hanging out with my little family. I play the guitar and sing in a band with my cousin called, The Slater Sisters. Music is my passion, but to make money I work from home as a project manager for a vehicle company. I love my life and feel very blessed everyday.
View my complete profile

Me

Me

Me and My Groovy

Me and My Groovy

Stella Stew

Stella Stew

Our little family

Our little family

My Blog List

  • Harper's Happenings
    2014 March of Dimes March for Babies Raffle!
    12 years ago
  • Bicycle Irish: A Document of My Insanity
    beginning again
    14 years ago
  • Corn From a Can
    A Perfect Day, Written by Angela Bartlett
    15 years ago
  • The Slater Sisters: New Music Review

My Pals

Popular Posts

  • The Picture of my MJ mug I promised
    Lauren and I walked to the Jackson family home ( Lauren lives 1.5 miles from their house) to check out the memorial that fans had set up. M...
  • What a day!
    My day yesterday... 11:30 AM- Interview with Bridget's company. 12:30 PM- Go to work get laid off. 1:30 PM- Talk to Morgan and realize t...
  • Trying new things!
    Stella tried rice cereal for the first time tonight. I am not quite sure how she feels about it. She wasn't overly excited to eat it b...
  • Halloween!
    Stella was not a big fan of Halloween this year, or dressing up like Minnie Mouse.  Thankfully, I set my expectations really low, so I wasn...
  • The Slater Sister's first show with a FULL BAND!
    It was such a great night! We had an amazing turn-out. Thank you to everyone who came last night and thank you as well to the people who c...
  • Working.
    It is a beautiful day in Southern CA, so Stella and I decided to take our offices (Stella works for my company, she is a project manager) ou...
  • Here We Go!
    I have been trying to get my pictures resized and organized so I could post! Ryan's birthday was May 24th. When we were kids he would ...
  • Bummed
    I had a check-up yesterday and my doctor told me that because my fibroids are so big that I will have to have a c-section and the chances of...
  • Ugh!
    When does all of this get easier!? I am sick, Stella woke up with congestion and a cough and my hair is actually falling out in clumps. Im...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (11)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • " I want my mustache!"
      • Sooo..
      • Monday...
      • Funny girl.
      • "Cheeeeese!"
      • "Zoo, zoo, zoo..."
      • Wordless Wednesday
      • 2012 Recap and some goals
      • Back to School.
      • About poop.
      • Potty training.
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (5)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Stella Stew. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.