Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hiding places.

Stella is really into secret hiding places and wedging herself into areas and things that she doesn't fit into.  Sometimes I will hear it get very quiet in her play area, when I go to check on her, I will find her between the wall and the bookshelf, surrounded by stuffed animals, reading a book.  It's my favorite thing she does.  We bought her a tent last weekend with a tube on the end and she loves it!  I'm having so much fun seeing the world through Stella's eyes.  The smallest things to me are the biggest to her.  I can't handle how much I love her.

                                                                    Reading in a basket
                                                                 Reflecting in a bucket
                                                                     Relaxing in a tent
                                                                     Hiding in a closet

1 comment:

angela said...

Aw, I love this. She's so funny and pretty!!!