Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Funny girl.

Stella has been really into pretend play lately.  She has her dolls talking to each other and they all go on great adventures.  Today she told me that she wanted to have a "talent show" and wanted to "dress-up".  I saw her in the hallway on the way to her room strip off her pajamas until she was down to her Dora undies.  She came back with a red tutu on and nothing else.  She stood on the fireplace and did some dance moves, then lined a bunch of her stuffed animals up along the back wall.  She loves stuffed animals.  I don't remember loving stuffed animals as much as she does!  Whenever we take her somewhere special, we tell her she can pick something out at the end of the day.  She always pick a stuffed animal.  I seriously stop at least 10 times a day, look at her and realize how lucky and blessed i am to have her.  She is funny, kind, smart, sweet and loving and I honestly can't imagine my life without her.

                 Stella dancing with this dog that she has had for over a year and just noticed today!

No comments: